SkyChoice Terms & Conditions
- Customer Obligations
- The Customer shall:
- for any Customer or third party provided equipment or software, arrange for the supply, installation and maintenance of such equipment, if applicable, and ensure that such equipment or software is installed and maintained according to the manufacturer's specifications. SkyChoice Communications shall not be responsible for any impact in the service's performance caused by or to support third party provided equipment;
- understand that service is only available where technology permits and enhanced installation costs may apply to provide service in certain areas or to correct internal wiring problems inside the customer's premises;
- ensure at all times that the SkyChoice Communications Provided Equipment and Customer or third party provided equipment is stored in a manner and in an environment which conform to the relevant equipment manufacturer's specifications. Furthermore, the customer acknowledges that all rental indoor equipment along with any outdoor equipment remains the property of SkyChoice and upon service termination, must be returned to SkyChoice within 30 days after the last day of service. In the event of any loss of, damage to, or non-return of such equipment, the customer shall authorize SkyChoice to charge for the replacement and/or repair of the equipment;
- be responsible for the loss of and risk or damage to the SkyChoice Communications Provided Equipment except where caused by the negligence or wilful misconduct of SkyChoice Communications;
- provide all necessary infrastructure, including without limitation, power outlets, grounding and anti static environments required for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the SkyChoice Communications Provided Equipment and the Customer or third party provided equipment in accordance with Canadian Standards Association or other specifications or regulations as applicable; and
- permit SkyChoice Communications or its Third Party Providers prompt and safe access to its premises for the purpose of performing its obligations under the service(s) provided or disconnecting and removing the SkyChoice Communications provided equipment.
- The Customer, its agents, employees or representatives shall not commit any act or cause or permit any act to be committed or provide any services which will conflict with or affect in any way the provision of the Services by SkyChoice Communications.
- The Customer agrees not to tamper with, alter or otherwise rearrange the Services nor shall it permit or assist others to abuse or fraudulently use the Services including but not limited to using the Services (i) in any manner which interferes unreasonably with the Services or SkyChoice Communications' network, or access thereto by other persons; or (ii) for any purpose or in any manner directly or indirectly in violation of applicable laws or in violation of any third party rights.
- The Customer shall solely be responsible for use of the Services by any of its employees, officers, directors, agents as well as its end users and agrees to take all necessary measures to ensure that such persons use the Services in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Customer agrees to comply with (i) the Internet Use Policy set forth herein, which policy may be amended by SkyChoice Communications from time to time; to the extent the Customer is receiving an Internet based service, and (ii) any third party software license terms and conditions in respect of software used by the Customer in connection with the use of the Services.
- The Customer shall be solely responsible for obtaining necessary licenses and/or authorizations for all software and equipment, which are not provided by SkyChoice Communications. SkyChoice Communications shall not be responsible if any changes in the Services cause equipment, hardware or software not provided by SkyChoice Communications to become obsolete, require modification or attention, or otherwise affect performance of same. SkyChoice Communications shall provide the Customer with one (1) month's notice of such changes.
- SkyChoice Communications reserves the right to take all actions, including immediate suspension of the Services, which it considers necessary to assure compliance with the Customer Obligations. The Customer will be responsible for all additional costs, liabilities and expenses incurred by SkyChoice Communications resulting directly from a breach by Customer of this Section.
- The Customer shall:
- Payment for recurring services is due in advance. The Customer shall pay all applicable fees, charges, applicable usage dependent charges and taxes relating to the services. SkyChoice Communications requires prepayment for services and accepts credit card, Interac eTransfer, preauthorized debit, bill payment from most banks, money order, certified cheque or cash paid at any of our authorized retailers. Payments are due every month on the date specified in the service order, or on the renewal date for 3, 6 or annual prepaid plans, or upon the invoice due date. Overdue amounts may be subject to a late payment charge of 2% per month (24% per annum).
- The rendering of an invoice(s) by SkyChoice Communications Inc. shall be construed as an offer to extend this agreement and the payment of such invoice(s) by customer shall be construed as an acceptance. If such invoice(s) are not paid within fifteen (15) days of presentment, we may suspend the Customer's service until payment is received. In the event that we suspend a customer's services due to a past due amount, no refunds will be provided for the lack of service during the suspension period and a $20 reconnection fee may be charged in order to restore service. In the event of repeated service suspensions due to non-payment, SkyChoice Communications Inc. may terminate this agreement and discontinue services by advising the Customer at least 48 business hours in advance.
- As satellite TV is a third party service provided by Shaw Direct, billing for monthly programming will be handled by Shaw Direct.
- Acceptance of the order is conditional on the payment of the first invoice which includes installation fees and service charges for the initial billing period. Any payments made are non-refundable unless SkyChoice Communications has erred in qualifying the service address provided by the Customer or service can't be installed due to unresolvable technical limitations.
- In the event of a payment default, any outstanding amount becomes immediately payable and due. A thirty five dollar ($35.00) charge may be applied for any payment items returned by the bank. SkyChoice Communications Inc. reserves the right to recover an outstanding amount using any available payment source even if automatic payments are not enabled on the account. In the event of returned preauthorized charges to a bank or credit card, SkyChoice Communications may attempt to process payment before the next regularly scheduled payment.
- A change to banking or credit card information made within 10 business days of a regularly scheduled payment may not be processed in time to prevent that regularly scheduled payment. Upon receiving notice of cancellation for all services, any past due invoices must be paid immediately and SkyChoice Communications reserves the right to recover any outstanding amounts. In such an event where a credit is due, the credit amount will be refunded to the Customer within 15 days using the original payment method and if applicable, after all rental equipment has been returned. In addition, customer agrees to repay any remaining equipment rent-to-own amount immediately if all SkyChoice services are cancelled.
- If the Customer disputes any charges, fees or taxes reported within an invoice, the Customer shall notify SkyChoice Communications in writing within ninety (90) days of receiving that invoice or it shall be deemed that the Customer has waived any right to contest such charges. SkyChoice Communications reserves the right to correct any errors in billing for a period of up to ninety (90) days, and apply the appropriate charges retroactively.
- Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Customer acknowledges that SkyChoice Communications does not warrant uninterrupted or error free Services or the content, availability, accuracy or any other aspect of any information including, without limitation, all data, files and all other information or content in any form or of any type, accessible or made available to or by Customer or its end users through the use of the Services. SkyChoice Communications shall be permitted from time to time to interrupt the Services in order to provide maintenance to the Services, as more specifically set out in the Schedules.
- Customer acknowledges that should there be a complete service loss for longer than 24 hours due to technical issues, SkyChoice Communications may elect to issue a partial credit for each additional 24 hour period no greater than the prorated daily amount charged to provide service during these time periods. It is further acknowledged that a one time courtesy credit is being issued and in no way shape or form implies liability nor negligence as a result of these technicial issues.
- Customer acknowledges that while a technical ticket is open, no change in the impacted services are allowed including cancellation. Furthermore, the customer agrees to provide a reasonable opportunity of no less than 96 business hours for SkyChoice Communications to resolve the issue. However, this time period could be higher for certain complex issues or when third parties are involved.
- Content from the SkyTV television offering is being provided by Atop Broadband Corp., a class 1 BDU undertaking authorized to offer a subscription-based IPTV service (CRTC License #: 2010-771). SkyChoice Communications is an authorized agent partner of Atop and as such, has an established private peering infrastructure in place as the Atop service is not available over the public Internet. Although we strive to offer a quality and reliable service, the customer agrees that the offered TV channels/VOD features and other related content are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind. Neither SkyChoice Communications nor Atop Broadband Corp. provide any guarantee that your use of the Atop service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Futhermore, we reserve the right to eliminate or otherwise modify any or all aspects of the Atop service at any time without compensation or notice to you.
- The Mobile 5G service is being offered in partnership with Connex Global Communications with signal coverage primarily being provided by the Rogers Wireless network. Although we strive to offer a quality and reliable service, the customer agrees that the offered mobile service is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind. Neither SkyChoice Communications nor Connex Global Communications provide any guarantee that your use of the mobile service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Futhermore, we reserve the right to eliminate or otherwise modify any or all aspects of the service at any time without compensation or notice to you.
- The warranties provided in this Agreement are in lieu of all other warranties and conditions. The Customer hereby waives all other warranties and conditions, express, implied or statutory, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness of a particular purpose, or availability or reliability of the Services.
- SUBJECT TO SECTION 3 ABOVE, SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY, IF ANY, TO THE CUSTOMER FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AGGREGATE MONTHLY CHARGES (NET OF ALL DISCOUNTS AND CREDITS) PAID BY THE CUSTOMER DURING THE PERIOD SUCH DAMAGES WERE INCURRED AND IS LIMITED TO CHARGES PAID FOR SERVICES AS OF THE CALENDAR MONTH PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO YOUR CLAIM, SUCH PERIOD NOT TO EXCEED THREE (3) MONTHS, FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICES THAT ALLEGEDLY GIVE RISE TO THE DAMAGES.
- CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AGAINST SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICES AND THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AS STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Either Party may, at its option, terminate this Agreement effective 15 business days
after notice or prior opportunity to cure the default if the other party makes or is
deemed to have made a general assignment for the benefit of creditors under the
Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (the "Act"), or if a petition is filed against it
under the Act (and is not removed within thirty (30) days after the filing thereof),
or if it shall be declared or adjudicated bankrupt, or if an application is made in
respect of it under the Companies Creditors Arrangement Act, or if a liquidator,
trustee in bankruptcy, custodian, receiver, receiver and manager, moderator, or any
other officer with similar powers shall be appointed of or for it (and is
not removed within thirty (30) days, if such appointment was not voluntary),
or if it shall commit any act of bankruptcy or institute proceedings to be
adjudged bankrupt or insolvent or consents to the institution of such
appointment or proceedings, or if it admits in writing an inability to pay
debts generally as they become due or becomes an "insolvent person" as that
term is defined in the Act.
SkyChoice Communications may terminate this Agreement in the event that the
Customer is in breach of any material term of this Agreement (other than a
failure to pay an amount when due) and shall fail to remedy such breach
within two (2) days after receiving written (by email, mail or fax) notice
thereof from the SkyChoice Communications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if
the breach is not capable of being remedied within such two (2) day period,
the period in which the breach may be remedied shall be extended for an
additional period of three (3) days, provided that the Customer has used and
continues to use all reasonable commercial/personal efforts to cure the
breach in a timely manner.
SkyChoice Communications may terminate this Agreement in the event the
Customer fails to pay any amount payable hereunder when due and fails to
remedy such breach within two (2) days after receiving written (by email,
mail or fax) notice thereof from SkyChoice Communications.
Customer may terminate this Agreement in the event SkyChoice Communications
fails to provide the service requested hereunder when due and is unable to
remedy such breach fist after all avenues of excalation have been exhausted
within fifteen (15) business days after receiving both verbal (by phone) and
written (by email, mail or fax) notices thereof from Customer. The sole remedy
for such breach is the value of up to one (1) months service, unless mutually
agreed by both parties.
For the purposes of this Article 5, in the event that the Customer does not perform its
respective obligations, responsibilities or provide the deliverables agreed to in this
agreement, and such breach is not cured within the two (2) day period referred to in
section 5 b above, SkyChoice Communications may, at its option, immediately terminate
this Agreement and all fees under this Agreement, shall be immediately due and payable
to SkyChoice Communications.
Should the customer no longer require one or more services, the account holder must provide
a verbal notice of cancellation to SkyChoice Communications by calling customer service or
billing at least 15 business days ahead of the billing cycle date. Should the customer
call in less than 15 days prior to the billing cycle date, service(s) will remain active until
the following term. As the minimum term length period is 1 month, any unused term days are non
refundable. For security and privacy reasons, three (3) security questions will be asked when
submitting a request to cancel service(s) which must be answered correctly in order to proceed.
As services are paid in advance, they would remain active until the day prior to the service term's
billing cycle date. Due to cost and efforts involved in provisioning new services or moving existing
services to a new location, they must be kept for at least three (3) months after installation is
completed or (6) months for any advanced installations, bonded DSL or commercial services. Any
cancellations prior to this period will result in the full undiscounted cost incurred when installing
your service to be charged or the service(s) would continue for the above time period whichever is less.
Also, should services be cancelled with a period of less than six (6) months, any previously awarded
promotional and/or installation cost discounts will automatically be charged back on the account.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY CANCELLATION REQUESTS MADE WHILE THE ACCOUNT IS IN ARREARS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY
REJECTED. IF A CONFIRMATION NOTICE HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED BY THE CUSTOMER FROM SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS FOR
THE CANCELLATION, IT WILL BE ASSUMED THE CANCELLATION HAS NOT YET BEEN RECEIVED OR PROCESSED. ****
- Either Party may, at its option, terminate this Agreement effective 15 business days after notice or prior opportunity to cure the default if the other party makes or is deemed to have made a general assignment for the benefit of creditors under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (the "Act"), or if a petition is filed against it under the Act (and is not removed within thirty (30) days after the filing thereof), or if it shall be declared or adjudicated bankrupt, or if an application is made in respect of it under the Companies Creditors Arrangement Act, or if a liquidator, trustee in bankruptcy, custodian, receiver, receiver and manager, moderator, or any other officer with similar powers shall be appointed of or for it (and is not removed within thirty (30) days, if such appointment was not voluntary), or if it shall commit any act of bankruptcy or institute proceedings to be adjudged bankrupt or insolvent or consents to the institution of such appointment or proceedings, or if it admits in writing an inability to pay debts generally as they become due or becomes an "insolvent person" as that term is defined in the Act.
- Limitation of Liability
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS OR THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER FOR ANY INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, COSTS (INCLUDING LEGAL), LIABILITY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF ANY INFORMATION SYSTEM, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS, WHETHER ARISING IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STATUTE, EQUITY, CONTRACT, COMMON LAW, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. CUSTOMER AGREES, ACKNOWLEDGES AND CONFIRMS THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET OUT IN THIS SECTION ARE FAIR AND REASONABLE IN THE COMMERCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS WOULD NOT HAVE ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT BUT FOR CUSTOMER'S AGREEMENT TO LIMIT SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS' AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS' LIABILITY IN THE MANNER, AND TO THE EXTENT, PROVIDED FOR HEREIN.
- SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY ARISING FROM (i) THE USE OF THE SERVICES FURNISHED BY SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS IN COMBINATION WITH SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES AND (ii) THE FAILURE BY THE CUSTOMER TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS.
- ALTHOUGH A SUBSTANTIAL EFFORT IS MADE TO INSTALL SERVICE DURING THE SCHEDULED INSTALLATION DATE, THERE CAN BE OCCASIONS WHERE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO INSTALL SERVICE. NEITHER SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS NOR OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, DEALERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS AND AGENTS (AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND REPRESENTATIVES) WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST WAGES OR MISSED WORK, IN THE EVENT THAT AN INSTALLATION APPOINTMENT FOR A SERVICE IS MISSED, EITHER BY US OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY INSTALLER.
- SECTIONS 2, 3 AND 4 OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IN THE EVENT OF A BREACH OF CONDITION, A BREACH OF AN ESSENTIAL OR FUNDAMENTAL TERM, OR A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT.
In regards to the SkyTV television offering and the content being provided from the Atop service, neither SkyChoice Communications nor Atop Broadband Corp. assume any liability or responsibility for any of the following:
- Content contained on or defects from the Atop service, including damage or defects occurring or caused during shipment;
- Errors or omissions in the content delivered by the Atop service or the content being broadcast by any specific channel being carried;
- Recommendations or advice of Customer Service;
- Any failure or interruption in the availability of the Atop service including availability of our watch instantly functionality;
- Delivery and or display of any content contained on the Atop website or through the Atop service, including any movies via our VOD;
- Any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on the Atop service itself. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, WE AND OUR LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via our site is accurate, complete or current. We do not make any representations with respect to the content contained on movies from the Atop service or the descriptions of any movie content contained on our website. We do not represent or guarantee that your use of the Atop service and website will be free from interruption, loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion and we disclaim any liability with respect thereto. No oral or written information or advice given by us or our authorized representative shall create a warranty or otherwise constitute a representation binding upon Atop or its affiliated parties.
In regards to the 5G mobile service offering, neither SkyChoice Communications nor Connex Global Communications assume any liability or responsibility for any of the following:
- Content contained on or defects from the 5G mobile service, including damage or defects occurring or caused during shipment;
- Recommendations or advice of Customer Service;
- Any failure or interruption in the availability of the 5G mobile service including the ability to make or receive phone calls, SMS text messages and mobile data usage;
- Any losses or damages arising from the use of the 5G mobile service itself. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, WE AND OUR LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via our site is accurate, complete or current. We do not represent or guarantee that your use of the 5G mobile service and website will be free from interruption, loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion and we disclaim any liability with respect thereto. No oral or written information or advice given by us or our authorized representative shall create a warranty or otherwise constitute a representation binding upon Atop or its affiliated parties.
- SKYCHOICE COMMUNICATIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THIS AGREEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME. IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO REMAIN INFORMED WITH THE CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH WILL BE ALWAYS PUBLISHED ON THE SKYCHOICE WEBSITE.
- Dispute resolution
- At SkyChoice Communications, we strive to provide the best quality of service possible to our customers. However on the rare occasion that you have issues with your service or wish to make a complaint, SkyChoice customer service is the mandatory first point of contact. If unsatisfied or the issue remains unresolved, all concerns must be escalated for review to a supervisor (level 2) and if still unresolved, to the Customer Experence manager (level 3). If no customer feedback is received for any open case for a period of over 60 days, said case shall be assumed as resolved and closed.
- Should a matter remain unresolved after having been escalated to the Customer Experience manager (level 3) as per the above, customers have the option to excalate their concerns at a complaints handling agency such as the Better Business Bureau who will undertake an impartial review of the matter within 30 days. During this process, the customer agrees to refrain opening a complaint with any other agency as any attemps will be rejected. Should the matter remain unresolved after being examined by the complaints handling agency, the customer agrees that their final and exclusive course of action is to engage single-aribitrator binding arbitration facilitated via the Better Business Bureau. Pleae note that all arbitration related expenses will be shared equally and arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the current rules relating to commercial arbitration in the province in which you reside.
INTERNET USE POLICYThe Customer is solely responsible for use of the Services by any of its employees, officers, directors, agents and any other end user of the Services (collectively, the "End Users"). The Customer agrees to comply, and to ensure that, the End Users comply with the following policies and procedures associated with the use of the Services (the Customer and/or End Users are sometimes hereinafter referred to as "you").
Rules. While using the Service, you may not:
- post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Service in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Service or the Internet;
- post or transmit messages constituting "spam", which includes but is not limited to unsolicited e-mail messages, inappropriate postings to news groups, false commercial messages, mail bombing or any other abuse of e-mail or news group servers;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, "cancelbot", "trojan horse", "worm" or other harmful or disruptive component; or
upload or download, post, publish, retrieve, transmit, or otherwise reproduce, distribute or provide access to information, software or other material which: (i) is confidential or is protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, without prior authorization from the rights holder(s); (ii) is defamatory, obscene, child pornography or hate literature; or
(iii) constitutes invasion of privacy, appropriation of personality, or unauthorized linking or framing.
- Your Equipment. It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer system meets the minimum requirements stated by SkyChoice Communications as being necessary to use the Service. From time to time, the computer equipment required to access and use the Service may change. Accordingly, your computer equipment may cease to be adequate to access and use the Service.
- You Can Best Control the Risk and Therefore Are Responsible. SkyChoice Communications will not assume any responsibility for your acts or omission. Account and password protection will be your responsibility.
- Monitoring. SkyChoice Communications has no obligation to monitor the Service. However, in order to protect itself and its subscribers, SkyChoice Communications will be entitled to electronically monitor the Service from time to time and disclose any information concerning the End User required by the Customer or that is necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or lawful request. SkyChoice Communications will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private e-mail message unless required by law. SkyChoice Communications reserves the right to refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that it determines, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of these policies.
- Content. You acknowledge that some content, products or services available with or through the Service ("Content") may be offensive or may not comply with applicable laws. You understand that neither SkyChoice Communications nor any of its affiliates attempt to censor or monitor any Content. You also acknowledge that neither SkyChoice Communications nor any of its affiliates have any obligation to monitor your use of the Service and, except as provided herein, have no control over such use. You assume total responsibility and risk for access to or use of Content and for your use of the Service. SkyChoice Communications and its affiliates assume no liability whatsoever for any claims or losses arising out of or otherwise relating to your access to or use of Content.
- E-mail. Sending unsolicited, e-mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising, mailing lists and informational announcements is prohibited. Users will not use another site's mail server to relay mail.
- Usenet. Users shall not post ten (10) or more messages similar in content to Usenet or other newsgroups, forums, e-mail mailing lists or other similar groups or lists. Users will not post any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, email mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owned-published FAQ or description of the group or list.
- System and Network Security. Users are prohibited from violating any system or network security measures including but not limited to engaging in unauthorized access or use of SkyChoice Communications' or a third party's network, data or information. Users are unauthorized to monitor SkyChoice Communications or third party's data, systems or network traffic. Users are prohibited to interfere with service to any user, host or network including without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, and deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Users are prohibited to forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.